Sunday, February 24, 2008

Launching TylerWagner.com

The real estate market has been one of lots of national confusion over the last year. As I'm working to provide information to those who are interested, I've lauched www.tylerwagner.com as another road to local real estate updates and information. TylerWagner.com offers great resources including sections for buyers and sellers, featured listings, mortgage calculators, and my newest initiative "The Culture of Havertown" where residents can submit their own perspectives on what Haverford Township is to them. If you'd like to offer your own stories, I'd love to post them. Send your stories to tyler@wagnerrealestate.com.

In the upcoming weeks I'll be updating both my blog and website to meet the needs of interested public. Please feel free to provide me with your feedback and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: